Tuesday, October 04, 2005

 

Thanks, guys (and gals)!

Since starting this blog this past February, I've thought of myself as being a small, quiet voice in the blogsphere. Initially, I expected to get much of my audience from folks in my immediate area, but in God's Providence many have discovered this blog through other means: friends of friends, mailing lists, search engines, etc.. Although my readership is still fairly small, it is distributed across several different US states, as well as the occasional foreign visitor.

What amazes me the most about all this, however, is that so many of you have decided to make reading my various rants a regular part of your Internet diet. I find this to be quite humbling, as it implies that I have taken on the responsibility of sharing my thoughts and observations in a manner that will honor God and edify my readers.

So, thanks to one and all for visiting! Thanks especially for your encouraging and interesting comments. If you have opportunity, I'd be most grateful if you could remember me in your prayers and ask our Heavenly Father to give me wisdom to write whatever is most useful for my readers.

Thanks again,
Dave




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?